An effective combination of Mandelic acid, green tea extracts, aloe leaf extracts and skin-firming peptides applied with a re-texturizing pad.
- Skin blemishes
- Oily skin
- Dark spots, hyperpigmentation
- Fine lines and aging skin
- Uneven skin texture
- Acne and blackheads
- Minimizing appearance of pores
- “Backne” AKA acne on the back
Derived from almonds, Mandelic acid is a powerful acid that (gently) goes to battle with the oil, acne, and bacteria that disrupts the skin’s natural glow.
The pads themselves provide a slight exfoliation, dislodging dead skin cells to allow this potent formula to get down to business.
How to use:
- Use every other day to start. Best used in the evening after washing face.
- As skin begins to adjust to the product, increase to 2 times a day.
- If battling active acne lesions or impactions, first apply ice to inflamed skin and then proceed with pads. (If you apply ice after pad you’ll dilute the healing effects of the acids from the pad.)
- Do not rise after use. Let skin absorb acids fully.
- Use SPF in the morning, as skin will be sensitive to the sun after exfoliating. For better results follow with Daily Facial Moisturizer. Add Vitamin C+ Sheer defense SPF 30 during the day.
- To apply – Wipe pad across forehead with moderate pressure (not too much at first!).
- From the forehead, move to cheek and down to jawline. Then wipe pad upward to cheek.
- Repeat on other side of face. Last, apply to nose and chin. Careful around corners of mouth and corners of nose, where skin is more sensitive.
*Do not use more than once a day if skin around the mouth is too sensitive.